What is a KMSnano
KMSnano is a portable KMS (Key Management Service) for Windows (Client) and Microsoft Office 2013. It is used to activate the unregistered Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2013. It is a virtual Machine that runs within Windows and activates the Volume LIcense version for Windows (Client) and Office 2013 for 180 days.
Also Check: How to make Windows 7 genuine
What are the Requirement to use KMSnano
To run KMSnano it requires Windows 8 or Microsoft .net framework 4.0. It means that if we want to activate Windows 8 using KMSnano then it wants nothing. But if you want to Activate the volume license for Microsoft Office 2013 then it requires .net framework 4.0
Also Check: Microsoft .net framework 4.0 offline Installer free download for Windows
How to Run KMSnano1. First Download and Install the Microsoft .net framework 4.0
2. Download KMSnano.rar from the below download Link and Extract it.
3. Now Right Click of Mouse on the KMSnano.exe file and Choose "Run As Administrator"
4. Click on "Yes" if the UAC (User account Control) asks for permission.
5. Wait for the Files to decompress.
6. Wait for the Activation process to finish.
Also Check: How to make Windows 8 genuine
Download Link: KMSnano v10
Note: I have found the file from the Internet and share it among the viewers. I have not tested it and don't know whether it is working well or not.