The below process will show you how can we restrict a website with password using an open source avast antivirus program.
Also Check: Latest Avast Pro with serial key free download 2013
1. Open avast program and add a password to the Avast.
Also Check: How to add password to Avast Antivirus
2. After addition of password click on "Additional Protection" on the left pane of avast program.
3. Choose "Site Blocking".
4. On the right pane tick on "Enable site blocking" on the open window.
5. Then on the "URLs to Block" section add the website that you want to block.
6. Click on Enter. (Give the password for confirmation if asked)
7. That is it. Now reboot your system and you will find that the URL are blocked by Avast.
Note: To open those URL remove them from site blocking on step 5.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. List of top ten Internet Browser ready for download
2. Google book downloader free download for Windows and mac
3. How to delete a facebook Account permanently
4. Idm browser integration to download live streaming audio and Video
5. How to start private browsing in Google chrome
6. How to live update your computer time with internet server
7. How to create a Hidden unsearchable folder in Windows All version
8. MS office Power Point 2010 Working Keyboard shortcuts
9. How to block a website in Internet Explorer with password
10. How to test our antivirus Program whether it is working or Not