What is a boot level (Boot time) Scan
A Boot-Time scan is that scan which started before the Windows is loaded at the boot time. It will help to detect and rectify the virus/malware from the boot so that it will not harm any thing to our system.
Also Check: Latest avast Pro free download full version with serial number
How to enable boot time Scan in Avast Anti virus
1. Open Avast Anti virus.
2. Click on "Scan Computer" on the left pane of Avast.
3. A drop down menu will be open.
4. Choose "Boot-time Scan".
5. On the right side pane click-on "Schedule Now'.
6. Now a boot time scan is scheduled from Avast and will be start on your next Restart.
7. You can also modify the type of scan on Boot by clicking on "Setting" there.
8. That is it. Now restart your system and start a boot scan. Follow of the steps to delete the viruses on Boot Scan.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Remove Wat free download latest version
2. How to password protect a website using Avast Antivirus
3. How to make Windows seven Genuine
4. How to download live streaming Video using IDM (Browser Integration)
5. How to recover your deleted data from Windows
6. How to break a samsung mobile password without using any 3rd party software
7. How to create a hidden unsearchable folder in windows seven
8. How to play Screen Saver during audio/video play in Windows Medial Player
9. How to add User Account option to context Menu
10. How to add a company logo to a Video file in Windows