The process will tell you how to create an CD/DVD from the Disk image file using nero8 (Nero Express). We can create a disc from any supported image file of nero. Default format of nero Disk image file is *.nrg. But it also supports other format. If you have any other type of Image file that nero does not supports then you can change it to ISO format.
Also Check How to convert any image file to ISO image file
1. Open "Nero express' (Start -> All Programs -> Nero8 -> Nero Express)
Also Check: Nero 8 with serial key free download
3. On the right pane choose "Disk Image or Saved Project"
4. Now open the Image file that you want to burn on the disc (CD/DVD)
5. Click on "Burn"
6. It will ask to insert a blank empty DISK. Insert the blank disc.
7. After inserting the disc it will automatically start writing in the disk.
8. After completion it will show the successfully completion message and the disk will remove automatically. That is
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. How to create a folder with blank space in windows
2. How to block website with Passwords using Avast Antivirus
3. How to add a drive or folder to "Send to" menu in Windows
4. Add "Change Screen Saver" option as a shortcut to context menu
5. Working Keyboard shortcuts on GOM Media player 2013
6. How to remove the arrow symbol from the shortcuts icon of Windows
7. Top ten Internet browser free download for Windows
8. How to start private browsing In Google Chrome
9. How to hide the drive letter in Windows
10. Genuine XP sp2 and sp3 serial key free download