Avast antivirus is an antivirus which is available as free and paid version for windows operating system The latest version of avast antivirus is compatible with Windows 8. We can add a password to its uses. So whenever we want to do any major change in its setting then it will ask for password for security reasons. The below process will describe you how can we password protect our avast antivirus program.
Add Password to Avast Antivirus Program
1. Open Avast antivirus.
2. Click on "setting".
3. Navigate to "passwords" tab on the left pane of open Window.
4. On the right pane you will get an option "Protect avast with password". Just tick that option.
5. Now Enter your desired password for avast two time on the boxes "Password" and "Re-Enter Password".
6. below that you will get an option "Protected Areas". Just tick the option on where you want avast ask for password.
7. Click on "Ok". That is it. Now your avast program is password protected.
Remove Passwords from Avast! AntivirusTo remove passwords from Avast antivirus you just unchecked the option at step-4
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. How to make Windows 7 Genuine
2. Typing Master Pro v7.0 with serial key free download
3. Working Keyboard shortcuts on Facebook 2013
4. How to enable the missing security tab in Windows
5. Group policy Editor for Home basic and Home premium Edition Of Windows Seven
6. How to change the drive letter in Windows
7. Add a folder to the favorite bar of Windows Seven
8. Working Keyboard shortcut on MS office Excel 2010
9. Creare an Invisible folder in windows
10. Shortcut keys to create a new folder in Windows 7