Mini-tool power data recovery software is used to recover the lost data in Windows Operating System.It supports Windows XP, Vista, Seven, Eight. It has Five Important Modules to recover data.
- Undelete Recovery: It recovers the file that were also deleted from the Recycle bin (Shift+Delete). It supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS file systems on hard disk, flash drive, memory stick, memory card and flash card.
- Damaged Partition Recovery: It recovers the data from the Damaged Hard drive no matter the hard drives is reformatted. It will able to recover the data when the Undelete Recovery option is not working.
- Lost Partition Recovery: It is designed to recover the data from the Lost Partition. It can recover your data when hard drive crashed, MBR corrupted, disk repartitioned (fdisk) and partition be overwritten when you use data backup software to restore the disk image. When Damaged Partition recovery fails to recover data then use Lost Partition Recovery to recover data.
- Digital media Recovery: It recovers the lost data from the digital media like flash drive, mp3 player, digital camera,memory stick, memory card, iPod etc.
- CD? DVD recovery: It recover lost and deleted files from damaged, scratched or defective CD and DVD disks. It can recover files recorded by common CD/DVD writing software. It supports all type of CD and DVD disc (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, and DVD-RW), and from quick formatted RW discs. It also supports disc recorded with UDF packet writing software: DirectCD, InCD, packetCD.
Each Line represents a Serial key set. There are several sets of keys on Commercial license, Enterprise License and Personal License. Choose one of the Key set according to your requirement.
Personal License Key:
Enterprise license Key:
Commercial license Key:
Download Link 1: Mini Tool Power Data Recovery
Other Similar articles that may Interest you: