Sometimes we got problem when our computer has so much viruses and our antivirus failed to detect them. We insert our external device like pen-drive, Flash drive or memory card or any other external storage device and all the data of the devices are got hidden and a shortcut to those files are created. On that case the files are not deleted they are hidden by the virus. Complete the below process and you can able to show all the hidden files.
Also Check: How to check whether our anti virus is working perfectly or not.
1. Open Command Prompt(cmd) as an administrator.
2. Navigate to the drive whose files are hidden in the CMD screen.
3. Then type attrib -s -h -r /s /d *.* and hit Enter
Also Check: How to see all the hidden files without using Command Prompt
4. That is it. Now you will able to see all the hidden files that are on the external drive.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Top reasons why a system hangs or crashes
2. How to break mobile passwords.
3. How to delete the pagefile.sys from Windows XP, Vista and Seven drive.
4. How to remove the arrow symbol placed in Windows 7 shortcut
5. Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Working Keyboard shortcuts
6. How to install ubuntu inside Windows
7. Google Book Downloader free download for Windows and MAC
8. How to download a youtube Video
9. Removewat- Windows 7 Genuine Activator Free Download
10. IDM latest free download with key