1. Click on "Tools" on the Menubar of Explorer Window (i.e. on My Computer)
Note: If you are unable to find the menu bar in your my computer or in the explorer window then you need to enable menu-bar for Explorer Window.
Also Check: How to enable or disable Permanently appear Menubar in Windows Explorer of XP, Vista and Seven
2. Now click On "Folder Option"
How to add folder option to the Context Menu As a shortcut
3.On the Folder Option Window Navigate to "View" tab.
4. On the "Advanced Setting" box Scroll down the scroller.
5. You will find an option "Show Drive letter"
(By default it is on checked condition)
7. Now click on "OK". That is it.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
2. Add favourite folder or drive to the Send To menu of XP, Vista and Seven Explorer.
3. How to show or hide Windows Clock in the taskbar
4. How to restore the Missing Desktop Icon in Windows
5. Allow Screen Saver during the Playback of Windows Media Player
6. How to make a drive hidden or the content to unsearchable.
7. How to increase the speed of torrent download in Windows.
8. Top ten reason for system hangs or Crash in Windows with Intel board.
9. Shortcut or Hot keys to lock your Windows computer.
10. How to start private browsing in Google Chrome Internet Browser