AnyToIso support the following CD/DVD image format.
I.e. b51, b61, bin, cdi, daa, deb, dmg, gbi, img, iso, isz, mdf, nrg, pdi, rpm,uif
The extension of the above image file format is same as the image format. (I.e. For ISO image file the extension is .iso)
,b61: These are the disk image created with Blind Write version 5 and 6.
2. BIN: This is the disk image format supported by Roxio toast, NTI dragon burn, Roxio easy media creator, Golden hawk technology CDRWin, Daemon tools, ISO Booster, EZB System Ultra ISO.
3. CDI: CDI is a disc image created using DiscJuggler. Supported by Padus DiscJuggler, EZB Systems UltraISO, IsoBuster, PowerISO.
4. DAA: PowerISO compressed image. The format is completely proprietary, the image can be password protected (encrypted) and split into multiple volumes (currently not supported by AnyToISO)
5. DEB: Debian (Ubuntu) Linux image, compressed format.
6. DMG: Apple Macintosh OS X Disk Copy Disk Image File (the format is completely proprietary), uses compression and encryption. When converting some DMG file to ISO, please note that the resulting ISO is of HFS+ file system (Apple).
7. GBI: gBurner compressed image. The format is completely proprietary, the image can be password protected (encrypted) and split into multiple volumes.
8. IMG: CloneCD CD/DVD disc image file; FAT32/FAT16 IMG disk images (extract only).
9. ISO: CD/DVD optical disk image. Currently supports ISO9660 (including Joliet), HFS+, UDF and Microsoft XBOX file systems.
10. ISZ: UltraISO image, can be compressed and/or encrypted (password protected), completely supported by AnyToISO. Segmented images are supported as well.
11. MDF: Disc image created using Alcohol 120% program.
12. NRG: NRG is a disc image created with Nero CD.
13. PDI: Image created by the InstantCopy program (a part of Pinnacle Instant CD/DVD Suite).
14. RPM: Compressed Linux image (RedHat/Madriva/Fedora/Suse and others)
15. UIF: UIF is a CD/DVD image file created using MagicISO program. This format supports compression and password protection (password protection is not supported in AnyToISO now)
Download Link 1: http://adf.ly/LwMZ0
Download Link 2: Any To ISO Pro v 3.0.344
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. How to Show/Hide drive letter in Windows
2. Total Video Converter with Patch download
3 RemoveWat free download
4. How to install VLC skin
5. Latest Deepnet Explorer browser free download
6. How to download a YouTube video
7. How to get faster search result in Windows Search
8. How over heating and power supply causes system crash
9. Add drive disk clean up option as a shortcut to context menu in Windows
10. Create a bootable pendrive for Windows Xp, Vista and Seven