This process will make a folder invisible. So that no one will be able to see that folder. But in thumbnail view of folder the location of the folder is view able.
Process to make a folder Invisible1. First create a folder or make a folder with a blank space or without any name.
Also Check: How to create a folder with no name or with a blank space
2. Now a folder without any name will be created.
3. Now you have to change the icon of the folder so that the folder will be invisible.
4. Now righ click on the folder and choose "Properties".
5. On the propeety window navigate to "customize" tab.
6. Now click on "Change Icon".
7. Now the icon selection window will be opened.
8. Now move the scroller and choose the empty icon as shown in the figure.
[Figure for step 2 to 8]
9. Now click on Ok and apply all the changes.
Also Check: How to create an hidden and unsearchable folder in Windows
10. Now you will find that the folder that you have created is invisible.
11. To view that folder change the view setting of the folder to "thumbnail" and arrange the folder by types.
12. You will be able to see the location of the folder. Just open that folder and you will be able to do any type of operation like copy, move, paste etc.. on that folder.
Other similar articles that may interest you:
1. Create a boot able pen-drive for Windows Xp, Vista and seven
2. Avg Pc Tune up latest with key free download
3. Add change theme option as a shortcut to context menu
4. Idm free download full version wit key-gen
5. How to create an invisible folder so that others can not see
6. How to make Window 7 genuine
8. How to become a fast typist
9. Shortcuts to Create a new folder in Window 7
10. How to create a con folder without using Command Prompt
How to create an invisible folder in windows seven, Vista and XP | How to create a hidden folder without any name and with a blank icon in Windows