features of opera browser:
Dragging one tab over another allows you to create groups of tabs. Now, you can keep dozens of webpages open, organized and under control.
2.Visual mouse gestures:
Perform common browser actions with a quick flick of your mouse. Hold down the right mouse button on a webpage to show a visual guide that indicates how to perform available gestures.
Extend Opera's functionality by visiting our extensions catalog. Download videos, automatically translate languages and much more. Extensions can also show handy information in your Speed Dial.
4. Opera Turbo:
Boost your browsing speed on crowded Wi-Fi hotspots, tethered mobile phones or dial-up connections. One click turns it on
Preview your favorite sites every time you open a new tab and open them with a click. Choose the layout and the background you prefer and add handy extensions that can show useful, live information
Synchronize your Speed Dials, bookmarks, passwords and other useful data across all your computers and devices
7. Password Manager:
The first time you log in to a website, Password Manager can save the password. Next time, just press Ctrl + Enter and you'll be logged in. Passwords can also be securely synchronized with Opera Link.
8. Opera Unite:
This is a system that allows you to share content with others, without having to upload anything to a website. Opera Unite applications can stream music, share photos and files or even host webpage
Magnify webpages to read them more easily or zoom out to fit more on screen. Opera's zoom resizes everything, not just text. You can also toggle images off for readability and faster page loads.
Download Link: http://www.opera.com/
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Replacer free download for Windows
2. Keyboard shortcut keys to lock Windows
3. How to choose the high quality video file from its name (tags)
4. How fatal error causes system crash
5. Keyboard hotkeys of Microsoft office front page
6. How to add a transparent logo to a video file
7. Change the default name of new folder to your own name
8. Add Program and Features to context menu
9. Add Copy/Move to Folder option to the right click of Selected item in Windows
10. Add your personal Information to the System property Window