Features of internet explorer 9
1.It's all-around fast — hardware-accelerated text, video, and graphics speed up performance and make websites perform like programs that are installed on your computer.
2. Streamlined and simplified design — gives you the basic controls you need and puts the focus on your websites.
3. One-click access to your favorite sites — with Pinned Sites, you can get to your favorite sites directly from the Windows task bar without having to open your browser first.
4. A combined search and Address bar — one place to either navigate to a website or start a search.
5. Redesigned New Tab page — now you have quick access to the sites you visit most often, and you can also reopen closed tabs or your last browsing session, or start an InPrivate Browsing session.
6. Integration with Windows 7 — with Snap, Pinned Sites, Jump Lists, and thumbnail preview controls, Internet Explorer 9 and Windows 7 bring you the best web experience for Windows.
7. Improved add-on management — Add-on Performance Advisor tells you if an add-on is slowing down your browser and allows you to disable or remove it, helping ensure that your browser stays fast over time.
8. Helps control your privacy — Tracking Protection enables you to limit the browser's communication with certain websites to help keep your information private.
9. Keeps your downloads in order — Download Manager keeps a running list of the files you download from the Internet, notifies you if a file could be malicious, and allows you to pause and restart a download.
Download Link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/downloads/ie
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Winrar Free download Full Evaluation copy in Various languages
2. Create a con folder without using command prompt (cmd)
3. Keyboard shortcuts to create a new folder in window seven
4. Latest opera browser free download for Windows, Linux and Mobile
5. How to download eBook from Google Books Search
6. how to enable Menu-bar appear permanently
7.. Show/Hiide Windows Version on desktop
8. How hard disk results in system crash
9. Keyboard shortcut keys on MS-Office outlook
10.. How to disable copy/move to usb or External device