The process will describe how can we save any open webpage as PDF format. Which is easily accessible in offline by any PDF reader like adobe readere, foxit reader etc.Generally when ever we are saving any webpage it saves in web page format (.htm or .html or .mht). With this a folder containing java script , picture or some support to webpage is also downloaded. So when ever we are opening the downloaded web page it is not viewed perfectly. So perfect view we need an internet connection.So if we save that page as PDF format then it is perfectly viewed in offline.Here is the process to save the webpage as PDF format in Google Chrome browser.Process:
1. Open the Google Chrome browser.
2. Navigate to the webpage that you want to download.
3. Wait for some time so that webpage will be completely opened.
4 now press "CTRL + P" simultaneously.
5. A new window for Print option will be opened.
6. On the left side you will find the option "Destination"
7.Now change the destination to "Print to pdf" (By default "Microsoft XPS document" will be selected). You can also modify the properties of the pdf file there.
8. Now click on "Print"
9. Now a new window asking the location for saving the file will be opened.
10. Choose the address where you want to save the file.
11. Now click on OK.
Now go to the location where you save the file. You will find that the web page is save as PDF format.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. create modify login password of other user in windows
2. how to insert or delete from a registry
3. How to change drive letter in windows
4. Serial key of tune up utility 2010 free download
5. Add your Own folder to the favorite bar of windows Vista
6. Mozila Firefox latest version free download
7. Resource hacker and how to use it
8. Disable "Open file Security warning" in Windows
9. What to see before buying a Laptop
10. How virus causes system crash