To update the time from internet follow these.
1. Select on time displayed at the right side of the taskabar.
2. A window displaying calender and clock will be opened there.
3. Now select change date and time setting.
4. A new window will be opened.
5. Navigate to "internet time" tab.
6. Now click on "Change setting"
7. A new window will be opened.
8. Now tick on synchronize with an internet server.
9. Now choose from which server you want to update your time on the server box.
10.Now click on update now.
It will ask you to for waiting some time and after some time you will see the changes. Now apply all the changes and press OK.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Add your own photo as a background image on USB Pendrive
2. Add Network Connection as a shortcuts in Mouse right click
3. Make a Windows Drive hidden and unsearchable
4. Create a folder with no name or with a blank space
5. Working codes on Nokia Mobile
6. How to add/Remove user Accounts in Windows
7. Process to open Registry editor and Group policy editor
8. How to make Windows 7 Genuine
9. How to create an invisible folder
10. Latest version Safari browser free download