This is the same as the private browsing feature in Mozilla FireFox. But here its name is "Incognito Mode".
The feature of incognito modes are:
1. Browser does not save your browsing history and the password.
2. Your downloaded file is present in the hard disk but the browser have not any download history.
3.All new cookies are deleted after you close all incognito windows that you've opened.
4. Changes made to your Google Chrome bookmarks and general settings while in incognito mode are always saved.
So it is always good to browse the Internet in incognito mode whenever you are browsing the Internet on a shared computer or in a cybercafe.
Also See: Latest Google Chrome Offline Installer free download
How to start Incognito Mode feature on Google Chrome:
This process works on Windows, Mac, Chrome and Linux based OS.
To start this feature on windows, chrome and Linux based Operating system just press "ctrl+shift+N" simultaneously whenever you are accessing Internet from Google Chrome.
To start this feature on MAC Operating system just press "Command+shift+N" simultaneously whenever you are accessing Internet from Google Chrome.
After pressing those keys a new window will be opened with incognito mode will be opened. Start browsing Internet on that window and enjoy the above described feature.
at the same time you also can access the Internet on google chrome in general window, that is opened previously.
Other similar articles that may interest you:
1. Create a boot able pen-drive for Windows Xp, Vista and seven
2. Avg Pc Tune up latest with key free download
3. Add change theme option as a shortcut to context menu
4. Free Download IDM with serial key
5. How to create an invisible folder so that others can not see
6. How to make Window 7 genuine
8. How to become a fast typist
9. Shortcuts to Create a new folder in Window 7
10. How to create a con folder without using Command Prompt