To enable or disable menu bar press "alt" on your keyboard. This will hide or show your menu bar temporarily.
1. Open Control Panel
2. Choose classic view for displaying control panel items.
3. Select folder Option. (Screen shot below will show you how the folder option icon is displayed)
Also Check: Add folder option As a shortcut to the Windows Context Menu.
4. On the pop up window "Folder option" Navigate to "view" tab.
5. There you will find an option "always show menus".
6. Just tick that option and apply the changes.
You will find the menu bar appear permanently on the window.
To disable the menu bar just unchecked the option on step6.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Winrar Free download Full Evaluation copy in Various languages
2. Create a con folder without using command prompt (cmd)
3. Keyboard shortcuts to create a new folder in window seven
4. Latest opera browser free download for Windows, Linux and Mobile
5. How to download eBook from Google Books Search
6. how to enable Menu-bar appear permanently
7.. Show/Hiide Windows Version on desktop
8. How hard disk results in system crash
9. Keyboard shortcut keys on MS-Office outlook
10. How to disable copy/move to usb or External device