This will change the name of the processor which is displayed on the system properties window..By this we will modify the old processor name with a new processor name or with our name or some of our desired text. By adding a new processor name the quality of the processor will not change it will only modify the name not its processing speed or capacity. By this you can also make some one fool by showing a new latest processor on your very old PC. This is just for enjoyment. Don't try to cheat others by this.
1. Open Registry Editor and Navigate to the following key.
Also Check: How to open Registry Editor
2.Now in the right side pane you will find "ProcessorNameString".
This will describe the current processor name in your system.
3. Now double click on the mouse there and a new window having name "Edit string"will be opened. or Right click of mouse on "ProcessorNameString" and sect modify. Anew window with name Edit string will be opened.
5. Now modify the text on the "value data field" . The text will be displayed in place of your processor name in system properties screen.
6. Now press F5 or click refresh on mouse.
7. Now you will find the modified processor name in system properties screen.
1.How to Show/Hide drive letter in Windows
2. Total Video Converter with Patch download
3 RemoveWat free download
4. How to install VLC skin
5. Latest Deepnet Explorer browser free download
6. How to download a youtube video
7. How to get faster search result in Windows Search
8. How over heating and power supply causes system crash
9. Add drive disk clean up option as a shortcut to context menu in Windows
10. Create a bootable pendrive for Windows Xp, Vista and Seven