Generally we find the AM or Pm symbol is placed on the right side corner of the taskbar. So here is the process to change those symbols with your name or some other text. To do so follow the steps.
1. Open Control panel.
2. Select clock language and region option.
3. Now select language and region option.
4. Now in the format tab select customize format option.
5. Now navigate to time tab.
6. Now replace AM (on Am symbol) and PM (on Pm symbol) with the desired text you want to see on the taskbar.
7. NOW APPLY THE CHANGES.
Above is the screenshot of Windows vista operating system. But the process works on Windows xp, Vista and seven. The windows screen may varies from OS to OS but the process is same.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Replace AM/PM with some other text in Windows taskbar
2. Picasa Picture Viewer can also be used as a Camera device
3. How to activate missed call alert free in BSNL/Cellone
4. How to create a Paypal donation button for Website
5. Add Desktop Icon setting as a shortcut in Context menu
6. How to play Screen saver during playback of Windows Media Player
7. How to create a hidden and Unsearchable file
8. How to get secure from unwanted calls on Samsung Mobile
9. How to customize Winzip Command in Context menu for a selected item
10. How to show/Hide Windows Clock from taskbar