Before trying this tutorial you must make a back up of your Windows REgistry.
Also Check: How to back up the Windows Registry
Now, Open your notepad or any other text editor and enter the following information
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Command Prompt Here]
@="Command &Prompt Here"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\Command Prompt Here\command]
@="cmd.exe /k cd %1 "
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file. Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Replacer free download for Windows
2. Keyboard shortcut keys to lock Windows
3. How to choose the high quality video file from its name (tags)
4. How fatal error causes system crash
5. Keyboard hotkeys of Microsoft office front page
6. How to add a transparent logo to a video file
7. Change the default name of new folder to your own name
8. Add Program and Features to context menu
9. Add Copy/Move to Folder option to the right click of Selected item in Windows
10. Add your personal Information to the System property Window