Many people like to add their official logo or their URL or a photo to video files. I will show you how to add a professional looking transparent logo to your video files using a free program called VirtualDub.
First download the virtualdub software. Then follow the process. The below process and the screenshot are described on Virtual dub 1.6.9,.You can download the similar version or any updated version. The process is same for all.
1. Prepare your logo by opening your favorite image editor and making a new image file, try to use a suitable dimensions and suitable colour that will look good in the final video also make it as simple and as small as possible.
2. Save the image file as .bmp or .jpg or .png
3.Open VirtualDub, Drag and Drop your video on it.
4. Now Click on Video > Full processing mode. (enable)
5. Now Click Video > Filters or (Ctrl + F).
6. In the Filters window, click Add.
7. In the "Add Filter" window scroll down to logo and double click on it or choose it and click Ok.
8. In the "filter: logo" window click "Logo image" and browse to the logo image you have created.
9. Check the three check boxes: "Enable per-pixel alpha blending…", "Use premultiplied alpha…" and "Use gray channel…".
10. In the "Alpha image" browse to the same image file again.
11. Click the "Show preview" button, you should now see your logo on the video.
12. Change the "X offset" and "Y offset" to change the position of your logo.
13. You can also change the Opacity value if you like your logo to be semi transparent, you should see the results immediately in the "Filter preview" window.
14. Click Ok twice to return to the main window, press (Ctrl + P) or click Video > Compression to choose a video compression - like Divx .
15. Now press F7 to save the file.
Now you will find the final result of the video file having a logo inside it.
1. Replace AM/PM with some other text in Windows taskbar
2. Picasa Picture Viewer can also be used as a Camera device
3. How to activate missed call alert free in BSNL/Cellone
4. How to create a Paypal donation button for Website
5. Add Desktop Icon setting as a shortcut in Context menu
6. How to play Screen saver during playback of Windows Media Player
7. How to create a hidden and Unsearchable file
8. How to get secure from unwanted calls on Samsung Mobile
9. How to customize Winzip Command in Context menu for a selected item
10. How to show/Hide Windows Clock from taskbar