Location For this is Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Personalization --> Window Color and Appearance.Here we control the colorization of of windows appearance.In window seven Window colorization is shown in the setting but in vista and xp it is hidden. So we have to search this.By this process we will find the Window Colorization shortcut in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry
Also See: Process to back up the Windows RegistryNow,Open your notepad or any other text editor and enter the following Information.
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file. Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Replace AM/PM with some other text in Windows taskbar
2. Picasa Picture Viewer can also be used as a Camera device
3. How to activate missed call alert free in BSNL/Cellone
4. How to create a Paypal donation button for Website
5. Add Desktop Icon setting as a shortcut in Context menu
6. How to play Screen saver during playback of Windows Media Player
7. How to create a hidden and Unsearchable file
8. How to get secure from unwanted calls on Samsung Mobile
9. How to customize Winzip Command in Context menu for a selected item
10. How to show/Hide Windows Clock from taskbar