Restart Explorer:This will restart only the explorer window rather than the full system which take a long time.By this process we will find the Restart Explorer as a shortcut in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu. Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: How to make back up of the registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, wordpad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other similar articles that may interest you:
1. Create a boot able pen-drive for Windows Xp, Vista and seven
2. Avg Pc Tune up latest with key free download
3. Add change theme option as a shortcut to context menu
4. Idm full free download
5. How to create an invisible folder so that others can not see
6. How to make Window 7 genuine
8. How to become a fast typist
9. Shortcuts to Create a new folder in Window 7
10. How to create a con folder without using Command Prompt