Location For this is Control Panel --> Programs --> Programs and Features.
Here we can control our installed program , Turn windows features on or off , uninstall program etc.By this process we will find the Program And features shortcut in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: How to back up the Windows registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, wordpad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
KEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Programs and Features]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Programs and Features\command]@="control appwiz.cpl"
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. create modify login password of other user in windows
2. how to insert or delete from a registry
3. How to change drive letter in windows
4. Serial key of tune up utility 2010 free download
5. Add your Own folder to the favorite bar of windows Vista
6. Mozila Firefox latest version free download
7. Resource hacker and how to use it
8. Disable "Open file Security warning" in Windows
9. What to see before buying a Laptop
10. How virus causes system crash