Folder Option:-Location For this is Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Folder Option
Here we can change or edit the folder setting.By this process we will find the Folder Option shortcut in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.
Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: how to make back up of the registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, wordpad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Folder Options\command]@="control folders"
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg). Now you need to install the created registry file to the Windows Registry.
Also See: How to add a registry file to the Windows Registry
After installing, Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Winrar Free download Full Evaluation copy in Various languages
2. Create a con folder without using command prompt (cmd)
3. Keyboard shortcuts to create a new folder in window seven
4. Latest opera browser free download for Windows, Linux and Mobile
5. How to download eBook from Google Books Search
6. how to enable Menu-bar appear permanently
7.. Show/Hiide Windows Version on desktop
8. How hard disk results in system crash
9. Keyboard shortcut keys on MS-Office outlook
10.. How to disable copy/move to usb or External device