Desktop Icon Setting:-Location For this is Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Personalization --> Tasks --> Desktop Icon Setting
Here we can enable or disable the system icons (like User Profile, My Computer, Control Panel, Recycle bin, Network setting etc.) that are displayed on the desktop.
Also See: How to enable or disable desktop icon
By this process we will find the Desktop Icon Setting shortcut in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: How to make back up of the registry
Open your text editor (notepad, word pad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Desktop Icons Settings]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Desktop Icons Settings\command]@="control desk.cpl,,0"
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg). Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry.
Also See: How to install a registry file to Windows
After installing the registry reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Replacer free download for Windows
2. Keyboard shortcut keys to lock Windows
3. How to choose the high quality video file from its name (tags)
4. How fatal error causes system crash
5. Keyboard hotkeys of Microsoft office front page
6. How to add a transparent logo to a video file
7. Change the default name of new folder to your own name
8. Add Program and Features to context menu
9. Add Copy/Move to Folder option to the right click of Selected item in Windows
10. Add your personal Information to the System property Window