Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: How to make back up of the registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, wordpad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).
Now install that saved registry file to windows Registry.
Also See: How to import or Install a registry file to Windows Registry.
You will find that information on the registry file is enterd to your system registry. Now reboot your computer (if required)and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Add Change Wallpaper option as a shortcut to context menu
2. How to make turbo c++ full screen in Windows Vista
3. Some Working Mobile codes on Samsung Mobile
4. Google Chrome Offline Installer free download for windows
5. How to Hard reset or format a Nokia E-Series Mobile.
6. How to change the look of vlc media player to Windows Media Player
7. Latest Phaseout Internet browser free download
8. How to Start Private browsing in Mozila-Firefox
9. How to Increase the system speed
10. List of top reasons why a system hangs or Crash