Theme:Location For this is "Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Personalization -->Themes"Here we can change the look of our windows appearance by changing the theme.By this process we will find the Change theme option for Theme Setting in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: Process to back up the Windows registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, wordpad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Change Theme\command]@="control desk.cpl,,@themes"
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. How to save any web page as pdf
2. How to create an Automatic login without asking password
3. How to change processor name in windows
4. How bios setting may cause system crash
5. Working Shortcut keys for Windows XP, Vista and Seven
6. How to use VLC Media player as a Camera Software
7. How to set your desired wallpaper as a Folder Background
8. Add folder option as a shortcut to context menu
9. Create shortcuts for shutdown restart and logoff
10. How to create a folder with any name (con)