Location For this is Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Personalization --> Screen Saver. Screen saver are the wallpaper or the videos that are come when our computer is not in use by our hand for some time (time can be user defined). By this trick we can find the screen saver setting option to simply right click of our mouse on an empty space or in the desktop.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: Process to make back up of Windows Registry
Now, Open your notepad or any other text editor and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Change Screen Saver]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shell\Change Screen Saver\command]
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file
Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg).Now you need to install that registry file to Windows registry..
Also See: How to insert a registry file to Windows Registry
After installing the registry Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Add your own photo as a background image on USB Pendrive
2. Add Network Connection as a shortcuts in Mouse right click
3. Make a Windows Drive hidden and unsearchable
4. Create a folder with no name or with a blank space
5. Working codes on Nokia Mobile
6. How to add/Remove user Accounts in Windows
7. Process to open Registry editor and Group policy editor
8. How to make Windows 7 Genuine
9. How to create an invisible folder
10. Latest version Safari browser free download