Location For this is "Control Panel --> Appearance and Personalization --> Personalization --> Appearance --> Classic Appearance Property"Here we can change the look of our windows appearance and add some extra effect on the appearance of our window.By this process we will find the Appearance option in our simple right click of mouse or in the context menu.Before doing so you should make a back of your registry.
Also See: How to make back up of the registry
Now, Open your text editor (notepad, word pad or any text editor) and enter the following Information:-
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
Please make sure that the first line (the one starting with "Windows Registry Editor..." appears in the text file. Now save the notepad file anywhere on your computer and give it a .reg extension.(suppose xxx.reg). Now you need to install that registry file to Windows Registry.
Also See: How to Import a registry file to Windows Registry
Now reboot your computer and Enjoy the change.
Other Similar articles that may interest you:
1. Keyboard shortcut keys on MS-office Power Point
2. How to Increase the torrent download speed
3. Add "Task manager" to" context menu of Windows
4. Add or remove desktop icon in windows
5. Break Administrator and user login Password in Windows
6. Change Boot-Screen, start up logo and log-in Screen in Windows
7. Definition of User Account in windows
8. Customize the power button action in windows Seven start menu
9. Serial key of typing master Pro V7.0 free download
10. What was new in Internet Explorer 9